High Protein. Great fats. Superfoods
(works as a complete meal)
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Protein Shake
- 1 Cup Coconut water or cold filtered water
- 2 Cups coconut milk or dairy of choice
- 4 Tbsp SanoBe peanut butter (superfood)
- 1 Tbsp Raw chocolate powder or nibs (superfood)
- 1 Tbsp Maca powder (optional, but recommended superfood)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil (superfood, no need to melt if using a high powered machine)
- 1 Scoop of your favorite chocolate protein powder
- if unsweetened, add 2 tablespoons honey, agave, pure maple syrup, or dried fruit such as figs or dates to sweeten to your liking)
- 6 ice cubes
Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until well mixed. And enjoy.
Makes 2 servings for a meal, 3 servings for a snack.
Make this your morning meal and feel energized into the afternoon, even if you don’t get to eat again!