Raw chocolate is an amazing superfood and straddles the line between a food and a potent medicine.
- Highest antioxidant concentration of any food in the world; more than red wine, blueberries, acai, pomegranates and goji berries combined.
- Substantial mineral content: the number 1 source of magnesium, 314% of iron per 1 ounce serving and high in chromium, manganese, copper and zinc (and many others).
- PEAs are a major class of chemicals we produce in our bodies when we fall in love. PEAs also keep us alert and help us focus and are found in abundance in raw cacao.
- Raw cacao elevates mood and changes brain chemistry. It creates a feeling of joy – some of the reasons why love and chocolate have such a powerful connection.
Crunchy Cacao Peanut Butter 2018 Good Food Award Winner.
Hemp with the Shell (or Hull)
- Hemp seeds are a complete food, a complete and easily digestible protein source, balanced and beneficial fats and the fiber content is among the highest of all commercially grown seeds.
- The oil from the hemp seed has a higher percentage of essential fatty acids, and in a perfect ratio to support human functions, than any seed on earth.
- Great source of liver supporting and brain building lecithin.
- One of the most nutrient dense and perfectly balanced foods on earth
- A complete protein; no other single plant source contains the amino acids in such an easily digestible form.
- One of the few seeds that contains chlorophyll.
- A rare and significant source of insoluble fiber, something that we get very little of in the American/modern diet.
- Gently cleanses your colon and flush toxins from your intestinal tract.
- The oil from the hemp seed contains the highest percentage of essential fatty acids of nearly any seed on the planet.
- There are no detracting factors to eating a whole hemp seed, including the shell.
- Scientific research has found that coconut oil combined with the hempseed, appears to increase the effectiveness of the omega-3 fatty acids in the hemp seed so, as our varieties contain both in abundance, enjoy SanoBe Superfood peanut butter products in the best of health!
Peanuts have more protein than any nut (it’s really a legume), with 7 grams per ounce.
- 8 vitamins including vitamin B and E
- 8 minerals including copper and manganese
- As rich in antioxidants as many fruits
Dry roasted peanuts, pure wildflower honey, organic coconut oil, ORGANIC RAW CACAO NIBS, organic whole hemp seeds, kosher Celtic sea salt, organic raw cacao powder
Dry roasted peanuts, pure wildflower honey, organic coconut oil, ORGANIC WHOLE HEMP SEEDS, kosher Celtic sea salt, organic raw cacao powder
Dry roasted peanuts, raw Turbinado sugar, organic coconut oil, organic whole hemp seeds, DARK ROAST COFFEE BEANS, kosher Celtic sea salt, instant coffee (contains caffeine)